Tuesday, May 01, 2012!
HandWritten on; 12:48 AM
omg it has really been forever since I last blogged. would love to update though, as much as I love reading blogs (esp those abt fashion and blogshops and whatnots hehe) but there's no motivation when I think there's like no one reading hahaha. Anw this sem has ended today :) I think the closer as I get to may 2013, as much as I REALLY hate school and how they make us mug so hard...... I'm on a mission starting now (or rather, next sem) to enjoy my school life. Not much of the exam times which I know I'll absolutely hate, but more of the times I spend in school, with the classmates (not that I like all but) I have after all spent 3 years with alr, and with the profs (there are crappy ones but some really good ones too like sklar, jlee and some concerned ones like tml) I know I'll still kinda miss them :')